The Sweetie Chronicles

Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart. ~William Wordsworth

Yard Sale


Tomorrow is the community yard sale here at our town homes. I am just going to pull everything out tonight that I can think of and stick tags on all of it. I am determined to get rid of everything, even if I have to sell a $100 item for ten cents. I just want it gone. The time has really come to purge our house and my life of all of these things that I got when I married J and things that he purchased or gave to me. It will feel so good to let it all go. Hopefully a lot of people will show up and be ready to buy! It starts at 6:30, omg, and I am not looking forward to waking up that early, but I guess I'll have to get up around 5:30'ish. Anything that doesn't sell becomes a charity donation. I am not setting any goals on how much I make on it, because I don't want to be disappointed and I don't want to hold onto anything just because I want more money for it. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Sarra Cannon

Young Adult Indie Author

I always secretly wanted to be a cheerleader. And a witch. Now, I write about both. The first five novels in my Peachville High Demons Young Adult Paranormal series are available now in ebook!
Follow sarramaria on Twitter

Sarra's Works in Progress

Followers

Sarra's bookshelf: sarra-s-favorites

Beautiful DemonsThe Time Traveler's WifeLoveroot: PoemsFear of FlyingWe the LivingAnthem

More of Sarra's books »
Sarra Cannon's sarra-s-favorites book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists