The Sweetie Chronicles

Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart. ~William Wordsworth

Wednesdays Are Harder

Doesn't it always seem like Wednesdays are the hardest days? I know a lot of people hate Mondays because the weekend is over and all, but to me, at least I am facing Monday after having a fun and hopefully restful weekend. But Wednesdays are like an island. They are sitting out there surrounded by two workdays on either side, with no weekend in sight. It's always the hardest day for me. Hard to get out of bed. Hard to get dressed and out of the house. I wish that I could just skip Wednesdays and go straight to Thursday. On Thursday, at least you know that tomorrow is Friday and that gives you hope that the weekend is near. I am sure that once I get going today, I will feel better and the day will brighten up, but right now all I want to do is go back to bed.

0 comments:

Sarra Cannon

Young Adult Indie Author

I always secretly wanted to be a cheerleader. And a witch. Now, I write about both. The first five novels in my Peachville High Demons Young Adult Paranormal series are available now in ebook!
Follow sarramaria on Twitter

Sarra's Works in Progress

Followers

Sarra's bookshelf: sarra-s-favorites

Beautiful DemonsThe Time Traveler's WifeLoveroot: PoemsFear of FlyingWe the LivingAnthem

More of Sarra's books »
Sarra Cannon's sarra-s-favorites book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists