The Sweetie Chronicles

Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart. ~William Wordsworth

HAPPY BIRTHDAY T!!!!



Just wanted to send a huge and sincerely heart-felt HAPPY BIRTHDAY out to T, one of the best friends a girl could hope for. You deserve every happiness!! I so wish I could be there with you to celebrate and go crazy, but unfortunately not this year :( Booooo! Next year, though! We'll get buck nasty! (as my brother would say) I love you girl and I am wishing you a fantastic and fun birthday!!!!!!!

2 comments:

tonya May 29, 2009 at 10:43 AM  

aww thank you sooo very much you really are the best friend a girl could have, and such flatering pictures too:)

Mandy May 29, 2009 at 4:54 PM  

lots of love to you T!!

Sarra Cannon

Young Adult Indie Author

I always secretly wanted to be a cheerleader. And a witch. Now, I write about both. The first five novels in my Peachville High Demons Young Adult Paranormal series are available now in ebook!

Sarra's Works in Progress

Followers

Sarra's bookshelf: sarra-s-favorites

Beautiful DemonsThe Time Traveler's WifeLoveroot: PoemsFear of FlyingWe the LivingAnthem

More of Sarra's books »
Sarra Cannon's sarra-s-favorites book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists