The Sweetie Chronicles

Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart. ~William Wordsworth

Home Again

My trip yesterday was really nice. Barely any traffic. Nice Weather. A really good audio book. No speeding tickets :p. I got here in record time, honestly. Of course, gas prices suck no matter how you look at it, but I have a feeling that is only going to get worse as we move into the summer. It's definitely the most expensive trip I've made home in a long time, but it's worth it to see my family.

Tonight, my brother and his wife and I are going to take their boat out on the Ocmulgee River, which should be fun. It's a bit too hot in Georgia for my tastes already, but no big surprise there. I am really looking forward to hanging out with them, I just wish G was here with me. I have had a headache all day, and when I spoke to him a while ago, he has one too. That made me wonder if being away from each other is so hard that it makes us physically ill to a point. Maybe that sounds like total cheese, but I really do miss him.

Okay, well if I am going to be on a boat all afternoon, I need to go shave my legs, haha. My Mom is taking off work tomorrow so we can go shopping all day, woohoo! So I doubt I will update at all until Monday or Tuesday next week. Have a great weekend dear readers.

1 comments:

Clickles May 5, 2008 at 6:59 PM  

Home is where the heart is

My hearts in a dark place

Sarra Cannon

Young Adult Indie Author

I always secretly wanted to be a cheerleader. And a witch. Now, I write about both. The first five novels in my Peachville High Demons Young Adult Paranormal series are available now in ebook!
Follow sarramaria on Twitter

Sarra's Works in Progress

Followers

Sarra's bookshelf: sarra-s-favorites

Beautiful DemonsThe Time Traveler's WifeLoveroot: PoemsFear of FlyingWe the LivingAnthem

More of Sarra's books »
Sarra Cannon's sarra-s-favorites book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists