The Sweetie Chronicles

Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart. ~William Wordsworth

Amazon.de!

Last week, Amazon opened a Kindle store in Germany! It was so exciting to log in to my Kindle sales report and see a new tab added for amazon.de. Amazon has had a Kindle store in the UK for a long while now, and while I have sold some copies there, it's been minimal. So far this month, I've sold about 30 copies of my books in the UK, but hey, 30 copies is still better than none! And to suddenly have another venue to sell in makes me very excited!

On Sunday night, I had my very first sale in Germany, and it put such a huge smile on my face. Just to know that someone halfway across the world bought MY book and put it on their Kindle is just amazing! I wonder if they've started reading it yet? I wonder what they think? I keep checking to see if there's a review up, but since it will probably be in German, I'll have to rely on google translator to figure out what they said, haha. It will definitely be an exciting day if I get a good review from Germany.

And with Kindle stores open in the US, UK, and Germany, how far behind can France, Italy and Japan really be? Right now, I have no idea how to best market my books to overseas English-speaking Kindle users, but it's nice to know the opportunity exists. There are so many exciting things happening in the world of publishing and books right now, and I can't wait to see what the future holds.

Meanwhile, if you're in Germany and reading this blog, go pick up BEAUTIFUL DEMONS in your amazon.de kindle store. :)

0 comments:

Sarra Cannon

Young Adult Indie Author

I always secretly wanted to be a cheerleader. And a witch. Now, I write about both. The first five novels in my Peachville High Demons Young Adult Paranormal series are available now in ebook!
Follow sarramaria on Twitter

Sarra's Works in Progress

Followers

Sarra's bookshelf: sarra-s-favorites

Beautiful DemonsThe Time Traveler's WifeLoveroot: PoemsFear of FlyingWe the LivingAnthem

More of Sarra's books »
Sarra Cannon's sarra-s-favorites book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists