The Sweetie Chronicles

Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart. ~William Wordsworth

A New Niece!

Okay, so don't get too excited... she's not here just yet. But she's coming soon! Mom called yesterday to say that my sister-in-law is going to have to have a c-section, so the doctor went ahead and scheduled it for next Tuesday!! I can't wait!

I can't say this is my first niece, because my sister has a daughter. However, when she was born, none of us knew about her. We all found out after the fact, so we couldn't really be there for her and experience the day she was born like we will be able to this time. I'm so happy that I am going to be there for when she is born. A beautiful new family member. Very exciting!

I am going to head home on Monday and stay for a while until my sister-in-law is out of the hospital and doing well. It's sad I won't get to spend a whole lot of time with the new baby just yet, but this means I'm going to have to try to make it home to Georgia a little more often! Don't worry G, you can come with me. :)

1 comments:

Mandy January 15, 2009 at 9:34 PM  

Congrats! ! ! It is always exciting to have a new baby in your midst!

Sarra Cannon

Young Adult Indie Author

I always secretly wanted to be a cheerleader. And a witch. Now, I write about both. The first five novels in my Peachville High Demons Young Adult Paranormal series are available now in ebook!
Follow sarramaria on Twitter

Sarra's Works in Progress

Followers

Sarra's bookshelf: sarra-s-favorites

Beautiful DemonsThe Time Traveler's WifeLoveroot: PoemsFear of FlyingWe the LivingAnthem

More of Sarra's books »
Sarra Cannon's sarra-s-favorites book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists