The Sweetie Chronicles

Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart. ~William Wordsworth

Jenny Craig Week 5 Results

Well, not as successful this past week. I didn't lose, but at least I didn't gain either. My total stays at the 11.2, which is still more than 2 pounds average a week. For some reason, I was just super hungry all week. Maybe it was partly that I was so good for a month and the "rebel" in me just wanted to eat something bad? Or maybe it was that I was being so successful in my weight loss and my writing that my inner critique said "Wait a minute! You don't deserve to be happy!" and turned my thoughts to hunger. I definitely ate more than I should have last week, but thankfully, some part of me kept it in check enough to not gain weight.

I'm back on the wagon, so to speak. My short-term goal is to lose 1 pound this week. My mid goal is to have gotten to my halfway goal by the time I go to the beach July 4th week with my family. And long term? I would love to be at my goal weight by our one year wedding anniversary in December. If I can lose an average of only 1 pound a week, all of those goals should be attainable. It feels good to be aiming towards a healthy goal. I just hope I don't screw it up.

2 comments:

Hilary Wagner April 21, 2010 at 9:00 AM  

Why is it that everything "fun" like eating good food is bad for you? You can do it, hang in there! 11.2 lbs is alot in 5 weeks!!! :)

xoxo -- Hilary

Mary April 22, 2010 at 1:27 PM  

We all go through weeks like this! Stick with it and you can do it!!!!

Sarra Cannon

Young Adult Indie Author

I always secretly wanted to be a cheerleader. And a witch. Now, I write about both. The first five novels in my Peachville High Demons Young Adult Paranormal series are available now in ebook!
Follow sarramaria on Twitter

Sarra's Works in Progress

Followers

Sarra's bookshelf: sarra-s-favorites

Beautiful DemonsThe Time Traveler's WifeLoveroot: PoemsFear of FlyingWe the LivingAnthem

More of Sarra's books »
Sarra Cannon's sarra-s-favorites book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists