The Sweetie Chronicles

Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart. ~William Wordsworth

My Blog Has Moved!

My new website at www.sarracannon.com is live! That means my blog has also moved with it. You know how I've been talking about wanting to have a dedicated place where I can talk about Indie topics separate from things my readers would be interested in hearing? Well, now I was able to split my blog into two pieces.


The Sweetie Chronicles is now my main blog over on the new site and you can find it HERE. Today's post? Mini Beach Retreat Weekend, where I talk about unplugging from the real world and heading to Myrtle Beach for the weekend to work on Demons Forever.

My Indie Writer Resources blog is found HERE. All on the same website now! There are resources there like links, walkthroughs, my word meter, and now a separate blog just for those writing type topics.

I hope those of you who have followed me here and have enjoyed reading my blog will move over to the new site with me! I'll still probably post a few reminders here just in case, but largely my blog has officially moved. Please come check it out!

0 comments:

Sarra Cannon

Young Adult Indie Author

I always secretly wanted to be a cheerleader. And a witch. Now, I write about both. The first five novels in my Peachville High Demons Young Adult Paranormal series are available now in ebook!
Follow sarramaria on Twitter

Sarra's Works in Progress

Followers

Sarra's bookshelf: sarra-s-favorites

Beautiful DemonsThe Time Traveler's WifeLoveroot: PoemsFear of FlyingWe the LivingAnthem

More of Sarra's books »
Sarra Cannon's sarra-s-favorites book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists